View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 01:42 PM   #1
Waylander
Fanatic
Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5 SE, Onyx Boox Poke 3
Urban Fantasy Recommendations

Hi, i've been looking for some new urban fantasy to read. I've read all the Dresden Files books, all the Alex Verus books, all the Iron Druid Chronicles books, gave up on the Harry Connolly and Mike Carey Felix Castor books, and am now stuck. I've had a look at Steve Bein, M.L.N. Hanover, Ilona Andrews, Kalayna Price, Ben Macallan, Brian Lumley, Tim Waggoner, Maurice Broaddus, Lee Collins, M.L Brennan, G.T. Almasi, Trent Jamieson, Marcus Pelegrimas and Simon R Green. I've not read any of these yet, and some, like the Kalayna book look to female oriented for me, while I'm not sure about the Ilona Andrews book. Any advice, and any additions?
Waylander is offline   Reply With Quote