View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 02:52 PM   #1830
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
It looks like you're running into the same issue, for some reason your preferences weren't migrated. Once I've got some time tonight I'll roll a new version with extra debugging, you're welcome to install it when it's posted but I'll need debug logs for it to be useful (the first one definitely won't fix anything, for example, just add logs for me).
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote