View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 10:00 AM   #1826
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
I can't spend any more time on it this morning, but I've determined that the old preference is indeed removed before trying to set text at line 159. And line 159 is not referencing the old preference. I also can't reproduce it, so debugging is probably going to mean adding a bunch of logging, getting you to update with a ZIP I'll give you, and see what happens.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote