View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 07:45 PM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odyssee View Post
Thank you David. I shall look at your plugin.
However I don't want to store the reading status from the device in the Calibre library since all the books in my Kobo are marked 'unread' after I re-uploaded the lot.
I am looking for a way to mark books in the Calibre library as finished and then send this updated metadata to the device. Well I will search again for the methods you mentioned.
As I said, the plugin goes both ways. When you fetch the status, it uses a "Percent read" field. That copies the value from the device. If the book is finished, this gets set 100. If you send the status to the device, if the percent read is 100, the book is marked as read. You can set this manually in calibre and then send the status.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote