View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 03:17 PM   #24
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Nope, not yet - as said, I wasn't aware about the possibility to directly use LIPC from the LUA script. I only knew that it has the command to start the home booklet hardcoded. I can't try it either atm, don't have the device around...
Uhhmmm... But point of my previous post wasn't in using LIPC from Lua. I'm saying about using of KeyListener with VK_HOME for catching Home button press straight from Java code.

Anyway, it doesn't matter a lot as you are also can't try right now
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote