View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 12:25 AM   #139
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Would the screen enlargement enable them to put another icon in a row or a new row of icons?
I find that doubtful, and that would also mean less of an appeal to those who already have a Note I would assume. I don't see a huge improvement in terms of view-ability for video, eBooks or e-mail with a slightly larger screen. Seems more like chasing numbers then.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote