View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 08:58 AM   #30
Butterfly1234
Enthusiast
Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Butterfly1234 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara
In Kobo site if a book it is not with DRM You see it with something like "Donwload option EPUB 3 (DRM-Free)" at the bottom of the page (in the Italian site, I don't know elsewhere).

So: if You do not download it directly to the reader with wi fii but You download it into Your PC and then into Your Kobo it will be a Epub without DRM.[/QUOTE]

-------

I just checked my book collection on the Kobo website and I checked a Kobo e-book that I got for free. When I click download, it just shows "DRM-free E-EPUB."
Butterfly1234 is offline   Reply With Quote