View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 04:43 PM   #18
PMrev
Groupie
PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
Fix it back to the way it was. I do not want or need TWO COPIES of ebooks on my phone. If you can not fix the problem of it making a copy when you open it in a reader app then you might as well give it up.

Other than that major problem--which is a deal killer--it is very good.

bernie
Hey GBM,

Can you send me an email to ccfeedback@goldtreeway.com.

I want to dig further into your case because I am experiencing different results when copying to different readers.

Thanks,
Alex
PMrev is offline   Reply With Quote