View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 10:06 PM   #57
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
I don't yet have the new firmware, but I've never found a way to browse all books on Overdrive with my current (or previous) Kobo firmware. If I go to the store and then my library I just see collections like "most popular" or the current Harry Potter feature.

I usually get firmware updates a couple of days after I see them reported on Mobileread, perhaps because my Clara came from Walmart? That's actually ok with me, as it gives me a chance to read about the good and bad of the new firmware before I start using it myself.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote