View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 06:20 AM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanslider View Post
I want to set up a Kobo Clara HD for my wife and have it loaded with a few ePub using Calibre when I give it to her as a gift.

Would I have to setup an account on it to load a few of our ePub files?
If you want to give it to her and let her do the setup, you can plug it in and sideload some DRM free books. They will be imported once the setup is done.

If you want to completely avoid creating a Kobo account, there are instructions for updating the database to fake it. Or, you can use a fake email address as Kobo do not validate it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote