View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 09:54 AM   #66
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by loyukfai View Post
Noted with thanks. Is there anything I can do or provide for possible further investigation?
As I said, details of when and how it occurs are needed. Things like, do only some dictionaries get replaced? Does it only happen if there are a certain number of dictionaries? Does it happen with all syncs (manual, the scheduled sync or book syncs at other times)? Do you need to set all dictionaries to read only? What happens if you change settings. Does actually doing a dictionary lookup change things?

Otherwise, turn the logs on see if anything useful turns up. Different options will show different things. But, I haven't found a combination of options that show anything useful.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote