View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 07:19 AM   #2
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
read is such a vague term. is it there to indicate reading has begun i.e. book has been sent to reader. [ which seems a useless feature to me - if I want to know that I can just look in the reader ?

or the past tense read, as in book has been finished ( there is no obvious way for CC to know that ? )
the "read" button is a command: begin or resume the reading process ?

in normal english " I read a book" refers to something done in the past & usually means "I completed it", " i am reading a book" means its in progress .

I'd be mildly interested to know how it is intended to work and whether others find it useful

maybe that field should be renamed as "opened" ?

Last edited by stumped; 05-13-2020 at 07:21 AM.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote