View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 01:56 AM   #25
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghaworth View Post
am I to understand that I can have book covers show on my Clara HD I just ordered? do I have to do anything special? also, and thank you in advance, anything you want to tell me, tips, etc., would be welcome. haven't found too many threads on this device yet. coming from a PW2.
Just go to Settings, then Energy Saving & Privacy and you'll find the option to display book covers or not.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote