View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 11:15 AM   #56
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobotux View Post
So, i installed everything in this post. All went fine, except for koreader. I've downloaded the last nightly build, but I have trouble with the touch screen, and I can't quit without power + pinhole in the back of the device. Firmware is 3.0.1 and device model is N905C. Does somebody have idea ?
Can you get the dropdown menu, when you tap the title "File Manager"?

There has been that problem reported for some Touch models but your "N905C" is the Mark 4 model and I thought it didn't have that issue. This has worked for some: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=739

Also this.

The free "Notepad++" makes reading and editing script files very easy. It also can save the edited file with the proper End Of Line treatment for Linux.

Luck;
Ken

As you can see from the links above there is a fix and Giorgio is aware of the issue and fix, but the problem is that it is Touch model dependent and all three models are identified as "Trilogy" in the code that identifies the device. It is being worked on so that the fix can be applied automatically to the correct Touch.

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 12-31-2013 at 12:14 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote