View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 02:49 PM   #70
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
My settings are as follows:

Adding Books: Swap author firstname and last name NOT CHECKED
Saving books to disk: Save template
Code:
{authors}{series:| - |}{series_index:0>2s| - |} - {title}

Tweaks: Author sort name algorithim
Code:
author_sort_copy_method = 'invert'

author_name_suffixes = ('Jr', 'Sr', 'Inc', 'Ph.D', 'Phd', 'MD', 'M.D', 'I', 'II', 'III', 'IV', 'Junior', 'Senior')

author_name_prefixes = ('Mr', 'Mrs', 'Ms', 'Dr', 'Prof')

author_name_copywords = ('Corporation', 'Company', 'Co.', 'Agency', 'Council', 'Committee', 'Inc.', 'Institute', 'Society', 'Club', 'Team')

Plugin: save template
Code:
{author_sort}/{series}{series_index:0>2s| - | - }{title}

Saving books to disk: save template
Code:
{authors}{series:| - |}{series_index:0>2s| - |} - {title}

metadata plugboard:
Code:
epub:KOBOTOUCH  {series:re(([^\s])[^\s]+(\s|$),\1)}{series_index:0>2s| - | - }{title} title

A typical book with me would appear in metdata editor as:

Title: Devices and Desires
Title Sort: Devices and Desires
Author(s): Baroness P. D. James
Author sort: James, Baroness P. D.
Series: Inspector Adam Dalgliesh
Number 8.0

On the Kobo the book shows up (in By Author) after books by Marie-Annick Courtier, Kevin Donovan and Paul Hunter, but before books by Phil McGraw, Ian Rankin and Elizabeth Richards.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote