Thread: Laptop Choices
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 09:51 AM   #53
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
For the OP: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad L420. It's been fine (touch wood), but the little trackpad button really annoys me. I'm a fast typist and often catch my finger on the thing! Apart from that little red nub, the laptop has been unproblematic. I went for a Lenovo product because I wanted a matte screen; a "business" laptop, not a high-speed gaming one.

It's predecessor was a solidly built HP, nothing like the HP's I saw when shopping a year ago. They were flimsy, glossy, media and gaming laptops. One of my cats, who's rather large, has a tendency to jump on my laptop, while it's closed, so I went round PC World etc prodding the lids - they all buckled. Luckily, the Lenovo has a solid lid which Fred can jump on without doing too much damage
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote