View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 08:04 PM   #25
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
The 3 is the US model one. The UK one is with a friend. the DX is US (pretty sure about that). The 5 is the international model.

So. US.

but previously after my much amending large portions of it were referencing en_ stuff.
hence my comment above.

sorry I don't have the other one's details. I could grab them at some point though in the absence of other offerers.
The details probably wouldn't mean a thing to me.

But this isn't the first time you have gotten: "code with a British accent" in you Kindle.

For the K3 -
I guess we need to start collecting the k3flasher produced backup image sets from Dev's that have identified different behaviors.

The Lua File Audit thing also works on binary files, not just source code.
Although I don't like the idea of being forced into auditing binary file sets, just to avoid the tricks and games that Amazon might be playing with us.

Might be easier to just switch brands of e-reader.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote