View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 02:54 PM   #71
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan
Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I've attached the pic. I will say I don't know if it's my Marware case to blame or the finish is coming off. My guess is the case but I read reviews of my case and no one has reported anything like this. I've never taken anything but a damp cloth with water to back. It stays in the case 95% of the time. I read and use my K4 heavily each day for about 5 to 6 hours.
Yeah, mine has done that too, but it doesnt really bother me. Its a reading device, not a work of art lol.
Dragoro is offline   Reply With Quote