View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 09:38 PM   #56
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
That is me I am afraid. More endorphins are released for me by a new book I am enjoying than by a previously read one.
Even though I am a voracious re-reader, reading something new gives me that kind of feeling, too. It's exciting and thrilling.

For me I tend to have a happy medium between the both. They are two different kinds of pleasure and fun, while still having the same root causes I have a bunch of things on my reading list that I have not yet read, and am looking forward to them.

Much like I have favorite foods, I still enjoy a variety of things I haven't tried before.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote