View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 06:09 PM   #4
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
You might see if you can find someone who has a phone with a punch hole camera and ask them to install the free version of Moon+ and let you see how it looks. Personally I doubt if it'll be a problem but that's a lot of money to spend if it turns out that it is a problem.

My last phone didn't get as much battery life as my current one and reading on it kept me from getting through the day on the battery so I bought a very cheap second phone with no service, just for reading. It turned out so well, and that phone was so much nicer than my expensive but much older regular phone that it became my regular phone. It's a Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit. I got it renewed from Amazon for $20. Those are gone but the new ones are still real cheap. You can get one locked to some carrier for about $30 to use strictly for reading if you don't mind carrying a second device. Not a perfect answer I know but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote