View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 07:16 PM   #12
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartjmz View Post
How do you all find the prices for different sites? Do you login via proxy?
On Kobo, just click on the flag right up near the top of the page. That offers you a whole lot of flags and the main ones to check for price and availability for our members are the US, Canada, the UK and Australia. If the book isn't available in one of these countries, particularly the US, it may not do very well.

I find that Amazon is more problematic, as the prices given seem to be an Australian version in $US for example, rather than showing me the US page. So I just use Kobo as an indicator, and leave it to the locals to check their own Amazon site if that's their preference.

Hope that helps.

Issybird beat me to it!
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote