View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 08:09 PM   #7
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
LRF has been abandoned by SONY, the only organization (apart from calibre) that makes a viewer for LRF, a long time ago. It is not a "common" format.

Making a donation does not entitle you to support. Make a donation if you like calibre as it is, not because you expect it to get you support. If you send me your email address, I will be happy to refund your donation. I do not want to take money from people that are not happy with calibre.

If you want help with your conversion of LIT files to EPUB, open a ticket and attach a sample lit file showing the problem. And be aware that the fact that it was converted correctly in 0.5.x does not mean that it must be converted correctly in 0.7.x. When doing conversions there are often choices to be made about ambiguous things. As calibre evolves, those choices change. A different set of choices means a different set of files converts correctly.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote