View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 10:24 AM   #14
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmonk View Post
Well, Laisvunas, I do understand why you think that is enough, and personally I dislike having the bookmark also, but I wouldn't mind a button on he location bar. Would go nicely alongside the home button.
I already thought about adding a button to the location bar, but I can imagine that this could be to intrusive for many people. Perhaps it would be a good idea to make this optional. I put it on the change list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmonk View Post
I'd also like to request a feature; I want to add my own feeds that can be browsed like feedbooks. Or, If I somehow missed how to, please just say it can, and I'm sure I'll find it.
The only feed you can add yourself in the moment is the Calibre2Opds feed. You can enter the url in the "miscellaneous" tab of the preferences.

Although Opds is a standard (but a very new one), all sites implement it slightly different. So it's necessary to test it first and make probably some minor adjustments before it works without problems in EPUBReader. That's the main reason why you can't add new feeds yourself.

Which feeds do you miss?
mikelv is offline   Reply With Quote