View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 12:31 PM   #106
Polyglot27
Addict
Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Archos 80 G9, Sony PRS-650, Sony T1, Asus MemoPad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Neko, on the way to the Café Livre, just a few doors away at no 9 rue St Martin, there's a really nice art bookshop called Mona Lisait ("Mona was reading" -- it's a pun on the Mona Lisa).
It's worth making a small purchase, just for their really cool plastic bags which have a lipsticked Gioconda adorning them.
http://www.monalisait.fr/points-de-ventes.php

I got some reproduction tapestry patterns and some art postcards there not so long ago.
It's one of a whole chain of them. They sell a lot of remaindered art books at really low prices, therefore extremely tempting. I am afraid to go into them as I am not too good at resisting temptation. However, I second Patricia's suggestion, if only to see what they have.
Polyglot27 is offline   Reply With Quote