View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 09:09 AM   #1
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
What's the default ADE font?

Does anyone know what's the default font in ADE?

The guide for changing fonts in Sony readers says it's "Dutch Roman" there, is that for ePUB files? Is it the same in all ADE products (desktop reader, Opus, etc.)?

I was going to add an embedded font for the Russian text in my Divine Comedy edition (which I'd expect to remove when ePUB readers properly support changing fonts), and I wanted to find a font that matches the default one as much as possible.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote