View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 02:44 PM   #3
bookiebabe
bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookiebabe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ASUS Zenpad
Hey Spuggyface,

Wondered if you might share your plug-in you found? Sounds like just what I need.

Had no idea this was possible until I found your post. My current strategy consists of falling in love with series, managing series in Calibre to the current published book in series, then forgetting about it, until years later I wonder what author is up to and do search for new books in series on Goodreads. Somewhat lacking, as a concept.

Thanks so much for great idea!

Rachel
bookiebabe is offline   Reply With Quote