View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 03:14 PM   #9
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinThought View Post
Did you hear that sound? That was the sound of my palm striking my forehead at high velocity. Thanks!
Ha ha ha -- don't feel bad, Justin! Your conundrum was actually half the reason I posted my initial question here. It was the fact that you can't actually "close" that window -- you can only "hide" it -- that left me thinking that surely this must be important, whatever all that weird, mysterious stuff is in that window, if there's a reason you can't actually get rid of it completely. It's like an annoying girlfriend that you just can't get rid of -- the best you can do is put her in the closet.
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote