View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 12:21 AM   #6
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: kobo Aura One, Forma, Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by munim View Post
Here are my impressions from the original thread:

One thing I'd like to amend is the build quality, there's something inside the device that's moving back and forth. If I shake it back and forth, I can hear something smacking the front and then the rear. Externally everything looks as it should.

I'll file a warranty claim down the line, it will probably be useless right now because a) it's the first week and I'm sure their supply is already strained and b) maybe this is bad batch and they'll fix it later.

Can anyone else see if theirs also makes the sound?
No noise here using mine, maybe a screw or something is floating around in the back of your device. I would certainly file the warranty claim as you suggest if mine was doing what you describe.
jiminrussell is offline   Reply With Quote