View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 03:52 AM   #43
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
I agree that authors should not be allowed to take vacations, become
incapacitated by illness, or especially die; when they have a series to finish. You might want to take a look at Jim Butcher's "Codex Alera" series, it is similar and all six are complete. Any Raymond E. Feist fan should also read his "Riftwar Saga".

Luck;
Ken
thanks for those. And I do admit I feel creepy feeling like that, I know it isnt right.

applesauce
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote