View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 05:33 AM   #63
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
I guess I kinda hijacked the thread. My bad.

Since people were giving up information, I also wanted to see if there was maybe some other factor that would cause the update to not load properly, like having wifi on or off...
Not at all - it is great that you have added some extra expertise. No hijacking even considered.

Regarding the serial number, mapline posted on the Kobo Touch Firmware thread (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...postcount=1195) that the first five digits are the circuit-board revision, so that is really all we need from the first number at the moment.

Now, I have finally got KT, computer, cable and a bit of time coinciding, so my version file is:

N905B21300675,2.6.35.3,2.1.1,2.6.35.3,2.6.35.3,000 00000-0000-0000-0000-000000000310
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote