Thread: Dresden Files.
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 09:02 AM   #10
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeloftus View Post
Thanks to everyone for the replies. I will check them out and will definitely read them in order! I see what you mean it is a bit of an investment over the series but hopefully I will like them and get in to it!

I knew this E-reading malarky was going to be expensive!
It's not just the money, because the books are definitely worth them, but it's the time it will take for the series to be finished. He wrote around 1 book per year, and in the FAQ it said that the series is expected to have 23ish books. That means that we can expect them to go on for another 10 years.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote