View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 05:26 PM   #78
datura
datura began at the beginning.

Device: k3
(this dude embodies ignorance and misses the point, i hope he got paid (not))

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjottawa View Post
Hear hear.

The tin-foil-hat-wearing crowd seems to ignore motive. Amazon is in the business of making money and they do this by providing an engaging customer experience.
//uh,,, ever heard of political donations target did it resulted in a boycott because they endorsed an anti-gay group. what about how mattel made m16 buttstocks a long time ago? they exact better presecptions of our scarcities in order to be better capitalists. Oh and the experimental browser could be alot more "engaging" now that you mention unless by engaging you meant solicted.

There's no knock at my door of g-men to question me about my highlighted passages, though Amazon might make a book recommendation to me based on what I've read, liked and highlighted.
//you totally walked around that one,,, poorly. right, no G-men but middleclass and lower dont understand that when you have a large sucsessfull company money is not just it, you diversiy. what you highlight amazon cares nothing about, duh. and duh again.

Face it: most of us are "nobodies" the government and big business is indifferent toward, aside from as a source of revenue. The tin-foil-hat-crowd needs to get over themselves.
//You write well but poor sense never made much of a point. the nobodies are a source of much money. ohh what about not "most of us" you say? do they use speech programs to hear what they want? Do they use there hardware as it is There hardware they purchased? Do they know about what leaves the hardware device when they use it? You think we should expect our location to be transmitted to amazon? dude i gotta a question for You! Where do you draw the line? go ahead answer me. take a look at global economics and get back to me...