View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016, 09:15 PM   #1065
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKate View Post
Not sure if this is the right place but... Was just trying to add a cover to an epub. The current epub has the title page as the first page and I wanted to keep it. I can't seem to find a setting in Modify ePub to "add cover". There is "Insert or replace cover" which replaces the title page "cover" and that's it.

So to sum things up... kinda asking for a new feature of "add cover" whenever you do an update.
I do this frequently to have Calibre show the 'Classic" cover (the one that is on my dead tree copy)

You need to 'undo' the current coverpage and IMAGE (symantic) declaration using an editor,
Then Modify or Polish will not stomp on those others , as the are no longer a 'cover'
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote