View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 10:47 AM   #10
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
Man... $179.99 is serious money for an e-reader that is essentially only really different in being larger than the average e-reader and waterproof.

When I had my Kobo... it would have been very hard to justify purchasing this in addition to that. I'm thinking that the waterproof-ness of it and the larger size are added benefits, but otherwise this would probably replace your current e-reader for most practical purposes.
I believe that is the same price as the Aura HD was retailed for, so the price isn't really that much of a shocker.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote