View Single Post
Old 08-05-2023, 08:03 AM   #3
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholy.roller View Post
Additionally, I would appreciate recommendations on flexible gooseneck mounts if anyone has any experience with them specifically for e-readers. .
I was going to suggest an iPad - library books, Kindle library (and other ebook stores), input work mostly already done for you (and VoiceOver to boot) - but you want eink and readable in bright sunlight, so I'm no use in that regard.

I do however have a gooseneck holder for my wheelchair that I've found more than satisfactory for a large iPhone, a Kobo Libra 2, and an iPad mini - and I've even put an iPad (in landscape orientation) into it for short periods, so it should be more than fine with a seven or eight inch reader. It's the Tryone Gooseneck holder. I liked it so much I bought another (and am thinking of grabbing a third in case it's discontinued). I do need to get assistance to tighten the base clamp but once tightened on a non-slick surface it stays put (I have it on one of the rails on my powerchair base)

Last edited by meeera; 08-18-2023 at 07:29 AM.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote