View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 12:06 AM   #809
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
I have two minor changes that I run with locally that I am considering pushing back out to the community.

1. Moving all the View submenu items back onto the main plugin menu to save an extra navigation/click. The only possible downside is if there are people with "dozens" of lists as it would make the main menu noisy for them? For "typical" users with only a few lists it would be more convenient.
I like this. I usually have very few lists, so it's better. But, as davidfor has said, being able to choose the lists that go to the menu would be even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
2. Changing sorting that gets applied when viewing a reading list. Personally I find it more useful to *not* apply a sort at least when viewing auto-generated lists, instead just letting it use the current Calibre sort. I "could" make this a preference per list type rather than doing it by list type - personally I never use "ordering" of items added on any of my lists but I know there were users who do care about order on manual lists at least.
I don't use order either, so I don't have an opinion.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote