Thread: PRS-650 Sleep button not working
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 12:13 AM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Not a suggestion, really, but mine is a little flaky too. Sometimes it turns on/off right away, but most times I have to try several times before it "takes" without immediately turning back off/on. So for me, it just takes patience. Yours might be worse, though.

I'm not sure using the reset as an on/off switch is such a good idea -- not that I know anything about it, really, just a feeling.

Good luck, and I hope someone who knows more will answer!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote