View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 02:20 PM   #54
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
I use mine one-handed: just flip the cover all the way over.
Me too!

I have to say that I really dislike reading paper books now. I'm reading one currently and it's quite large (over 1,000 pages) and it's such a pain to keep open. The binding is really tight and hard to see the words near the spine. I can't wait to get back to using my PW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie-Posie View Post
I ordered the pink one and I hope it can be folded all the way back because I really don't want to use both hands while reading in bed.
Is it designed to be folded all the way?
Yes, it folds back perfectly.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote