View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 06:47 PM   #367
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Guy View Post
I have both Moon+ Pro and Cool Reader. I love Moon+, especially since the improved autoscroll in the last update, but it's missing one feature I think is important - a browser-style back button. I've lost my place several times due mainly to accidentally hitting the slider at the top when trying to press the back arrow, thus resetting the position to the beginning of the book. I've also hit links, and somehow lost the back arrow that appears briefly. It's almost enough to make me switch to Cool Reader, but I like Moon+ better. But for recommendations to less technical friends, so far I recommend Cool Reader to start with.

I wrote the author recently about adding a history feature like Cool Reader has. Hopefully, he'll consider it.

Anyone else have this problem? I redefined the back function, but sometimes I forget where it is because I don't use it that much.
Yes. I also switched from cool readers to Moon+ pro, and I really miss the back button. That slider gets me lost all the time.

That and the ability to define 9 touch zones and larger controls for TTS, etc., are the things I continually miss.
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote