View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 08:18 PM   #11
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, PW
The typwriter font is showing in the book in Calibre and on my Kindle. I do not have extra fonts installed on my PW, and I use Palatino.

Jimmy-Jim, I'm not sure if your suggestion worked or not lol. It did change the way the font looks, but it doesn't look like the font I tried to change it to. Does that make sense? I'm going to keep playing around with it.
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote