View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 11:24 PM   #4
Noetic_Hatter
Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook HD+
Thanks for your feedbacks. I decided to go with the Kobo Glo because I can support my local indie bookstore -- Tattered Cover in Denver. And while Kindle and Nook are fine companies from whom I have purchased lots of e-books and several e-readers over the years, it seems to me that it can't hurt to spread the love around a little.
Noetic_Hatter is offline   Reply With Quote