View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 05:40 PM   #35
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperclassique View Post
Ripped off from Gutenberg I can live with as a complaint. But please don't knock Gutenberg, which is proofread and consistently formatted. I know, I have done some. Simple, plain vanilla, yes. In order to be available, free, to everyone on any computer however obsolete.
+1

If a "rip-off" ebook looks like a bad OCR from page scans it is almost certainly from a source other than Project Gutenberg. While I don't always like the PG formatting, I've never had issues with the quality of the conversion, even back in their ancient TXT epoch.
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote