View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 06:11 AM   #15
linux_author
Connoisseur
linux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Nook Touch, N800
i would suggest combing xda for a 'full restore' incantation...

didn't anyone back up first? a simple dd command can back up and restore if you first boot using noogie.img!

unfortunately, from what i have read, is that even using another pristine nook's internals won't work? (hard-wired MAC address/registration problem)

i guess what is needed is a 'droid-only image? not sure the touchnooter-1-6-24.img provides that?
linux_author is offline   Reply With Quote