View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 01:29 PM   #14
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
Same here. That makes it damn near impossible to fix. I can't fix something I can't examine.
No solid pattern, But things I have noticed.
Almost never happens at the start of a fresh session.
It seems to show up more when switching to BV from CV and back.

Is there a race condition where the switch was performed before the CV 'refresh' completed?

Is there some sort of edit 'stack' that gets trashed by events happening to soon in a row.

Something happens with too many switches BV<=>CV. I have seen a working Image now show as 'Broken' after a bunch of switches (trying to beat another layout into submission )

As you know, it works fin, then it happens.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote