View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 12:24 PM   #21
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
I think these are two separate offers - I had a banner ad at the top of my Kindle webpage yesterday offering six months of KU for 1/2 off, which I meant to post, but just got really crazy/busy and didn't get online to post. This looks to be the same as @Barbara1995's offer.

Then @booklover6's offer with the varying terms and amounts up to 40% off seems to be something completely different. I'm actually happier with the 40% for two years, because I would like to have a membership longer term again, and doubt I would find more 50% offers on a consistent basis in the future. So 40% is good enough for me.

As someone else pointed out, I don't have to read very many KU books to make $6/month worth it.

Thanks to both @Barbara1995 and @booklover6!!!

Last edited by sufue; 11-08-2019 at 12:46 PM.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote