View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 10:50 PM   #11
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Adding "UnlockEnabled=true" on my Glo HD enables the lovely "Swipe to unlock" message. I can't test this at the moment, but I assume using "UnlockEnabled=false" would disable it on the Forma. Of course, I can't think of anyone here who would want to do that.
You sir are THE MAN!! I can confirm that adding this gets rid of the stupid swipe to unlock on the Forma. And there is no setting in the options. Thank you sir!!
robko is offline   Reply With Quote