View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 02:47 AM   #3
shinew
Addict
shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 Touch, iPad2, Samsung Galaxy S II
Since Amazon Kindle is well known for their good customer service & return/exchange policy, i wouldn't worry about it. My K4 & Nook STR's screen look about the same to me.

I'll probably give Kindle Touch a try too when it comes out, the $99 version is probably the best bang for the buck in the K4 kindle lineup. Still not sure if a touch screen is a plus or minus for an ereader.

Last edited by shinew; 10-07-2011 at 02:51 AM.
shinew is offline   Reply With Quote