View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 12:29 PM   #27
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by donovand View Post
I would say yes, PDFRead 1.8.2 works on the Mac, once you make sure pngnq works. Other than that, I didn't have to do anything else (other than follow the mac instructions for previous versions).
Great information for those using Mac OS!

Quote:
I haven't noticed the missing page problem myself, but I have only done a few small tests at the moment. If you have a pdf that fails consistently and you would like me to check it on the mac, then let me know.
Actually, it wasn't a pdf but an early test of the 'imglist' input format. I basically tried to display some book covers, but could not get one of them to convert. I am attaching the zipped test file so that you can try to see if your Mac OS counterparts do a better job of converting it.

BTW, it is Cover05.jpg that mysteriously looks like it is processed, but doesn't show up in the resulting ebook. Does it happen to you too?

p.s. these were random book covers and does not indicate my reading preference
Attached Files
File Type: zip Cover05_problem.zip (134.1 KB, 1394 views)
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote