Thread: Clara HD Kobo Clara Impressions
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2019, 09:40 PM   #20
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenCM View Post
One more thing I find mildly frustrating is the switching on/off of the backlighting. To save battery, I'd like to usually have the backlighting off. ) And when I turn it back on I'd like to be able to turn the backlighting "back on to the previous levels it was at when it was on" and there is no way to do that, afaik.
With the current firmware, when you use the left side slider for the light, you see the % changing where the header would be. That makes it very easy to get back to the level you were at. No Reader allows shutting off the light and then turing it back on at the same level. They all have a slider.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote