View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 10:04 PM   #12
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisChris3 View Post
Tried the new beta.

The behavior of the preview window is altered - Instead of resetting to the beginning or end of the chapter, it now defaults to a place halfway through.

Clicking on the preview window will sync the editor to the preview position, but the reverse doesn't seem to be true.

Currently my workaround is to search a semi-rare word in the paragraph I'm currently working on and to avoid clicking on the preview pane, as this will cause me to lose my place in the editor.
Then I am going to need some way to reproduce the issue. A sample book that shows it, a set of steps, etc.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote